How Texas Leads Global EV Adoption
What makes Texas the best state for leading global EV adoption over California?
- Texas electric grid isn’t connected to there states (it has a deal with Mexico, not Oklahoma)
- 90% of the state’s electric load is a deregulated market
- ERCOT is innovation friendly
- ERCOT is looking at coordinating electric vehicle charging with periods when renewable energy output is highest
- In October 2020 ERCOT joined Global Power System Transformation Consortium
Clean Technica | How Texas Can Lead The Global Electric Vehicle Transformation — Yes, Global